This page applies to an earlier version of the AppDynamics App IQ Platform.
See the latest version of the documentation.
You can manage how Browser RUM information is displayed in the Controller UI, including:
- the display names for your pages, Ajax requests, and iframes
- the display names for your virtual pages
- the errors that should be shown in the UI, and the ones that should not be shown
You can also configure:
- the thresholds for slow, very slow, and stalled transactions
- when browser snapshots should be taken
- percentile levels you would like to display, if any
- which Ajax requests should be sent to the Event Service
- the session timeout period
- whether to store request IP addresses or not
In addition, you can customize your deployment, including:
- using a custom geo server for geo-location
- using a custom EUM data collector location