adrum.js in specific situations, either by adding on to the manual injection scripts, or, in the case of automatic or assisted injection, by having your web application insert the appropriate code.
- Add Custom User Data to a Page Browser Snapshot: Use this option to add application specific user data in the form of key/value pairs to browser snapshots.
- Disable Browser Monitoring Programmatically: Use this option to temporarily disable data collection on one or more pages
- Limit XHR Monitoring to Specified Calls: Use this option to limit to a regex-defined list the XHR/Ajax calls that the agent monitors
- Limit Beacon Types: Use this option to use only CORS type beacons
- Disable Single Page Application Monitoring: Use this option to disable the monitoring of Single Page Applications
- Modify Resource Sampling Options: Use this to change the way the agent evaluates which and how many Resources to monitor