These is the list of crash snapshot properties. They appear in the crash snapshot list and the crash snapshots themselves.
- Mobile App Name: the name of the app that crashed
- Mobile App Version: the version string of the crashed application
- App Crash Time: timestamp when the crash occurred, based on the mobile device's clock
- Device/Manufacturer: model or manufacturer name of the mobile device on which the crash occurred
- OS Version: operating system version of the mobile device on which the crash occurred
- Country: the originating country
- Carrier: name of the mobile carrier
- Connection Type: active connection type at the time of the crash, if known.
- Crash id: unique identifier for the crash
- Exception Name/Codes: name of the fatal signal (iOS) or uncaught exception (Android) associated with the crash
- Crashed Function: name of the topmost function on the crashed thread's callstack. If this function is an Objective-C method, this name includes the class name. For Android, this name is the fully qualified name of the topmost method on the uncaught exception's stack trace.
- Crashed File/Line: name of the source file containing the crashed function, with the line number, if available
- Symbolicated: For iOS. True if this crash report has been matched with a dSym file and symbolicated; false otherwise.
The application must have been compiled with the Debugging Information Format set to "DWARF with dSYM File" for a crash report to exist. See Uploading the dSYM File and Get Human-Readable Crash Snapshots. List only.
- Deobfuscated: For Android: True if this crash report has been matched with a ProGuard mapping file and deobfuscated; false otherwise.
See Uploading the ProGuard Mapping File and Get Human-Readable Crash Snapshots. A false value for this property does necessarily indicate that the crash report will not be human-readable since it is possible that the application in question was not obfuscated. List only.
- Archived: whether this snapshot has been archived
- Request Timestamp: when the request was initiated. Snapshot only.
- Connection Type: active connection type at the time of the crash, if known. Snapshot only.