You can assign the Server Visibility user permissions when you are creating custom roles. You can assign them as part of the default permissions for all applications or you can create customized applications permissions for new roles.
- From the Controller Administration UI, navigate to Roles > Applications.
- Select an existing role or create a new role.
- In the Server Monitoring dropdown menu, select Customized.
- Click View and Edit to see the available permissions.
- Server Visibility Administrator
- Server Visibility User