Network Visibility can collect these types of metrics:
- KPI Metrics in Network Dashboard and Application Flow Map
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics are essential measures of whether a network element is performing successfully. The Network Browser shows KPIs for tiers, nodes, network links, and the entire application
- KPI Metrics in Right-Click Dashboards
You can right-click on a network element and perform network troubleshooting in the right-click dashboard. These dashboards make it easy to drill down to network elements and metrics that correlate with application-performance issues.
- TCP Connection Metrics in Metric Browser
When you narrow down a network problem to a specific network location, you can configure Network Agents to collect advanced metrics for the relevant connections.
- Node Metrics in Network Dashboard and Metric Browser
The Network Agent also collects node-level metrics for monitoring the TCP stack health, collisions, and errors on physical interfaces.