The topics in this section show you how to use the features of AppDynamics to monitor and troubleshoot your database environments.
- Access Database Visibility from Application Monitoring Views
- Discover Normal Database and Server Activity
- Monitor Database Performance
- Monitor Database Server Hardware
- Database Health Rules and Alerts
- Database Monitoring Metrics
- Database Agent Events Reference
- Wait State Filtering
- Configuring Custom Metrics
- Configure Query Literals Security
For roles and permissions required to view Database Monitoring windows, see Roles and Permissions.