On this page: Search Go Agent topics:
On this page:
Search Go Agent topics:
About Go Support
AppDynamics can monitor applications that have been created with Go.
The AppDynamics Go Agent can:
- Trace transactions through Go tiers
- Surface Go runtime errors
- Report backend calls made by Go services
Once the agent connects to the Controller, you can see flow maps, key performance indicators, errors and other information for the Go tier.
To instrument Go, you use the AppDynamics Go SDK, as described in the following topics.
Go Agent Supported Platforms
- Any Linux distribution based on glibc 2.5+.
Install the AppDynamics Go SDK
To install the SDK follow these steps:
- Download the Go Agent SDK distribution. See Download AppDynamics Software.
Extract the Go SDK ZIP into the Go workspace.
When finished installing the Go SDK, you are ready to instrument your Go application using the API.