On this page:
On this page:
If an artifact has been updated, the version number of the updated artifact and its availability date are listed below. The version number corresponds to that shown on the download portal (http://download.appdynamics.com).
The most recent releases appear at the top of the page.
April 18, 2019
- You can now view query and block duration details of a session under Blocking Sessions >> Session Details.
- For a Couchbase collector, you can view the names of the top 200 buckets and statistics through the newly added Buckets Window. See Database Buckets Window for details.
|DBMON-4631||Database agent gets stuck when new collectors are added to an agent as child processes expand in number|
March 25, 2019
You can add a new JDBC connection property or edit an existing property for databases using Connection Properties option added to the Create New Collector window. You can choose to show or hide the value of a JDBC connection property. The Connection Properties field is enabled for all relational databases and disabled for Couchbase and MongoDB. See Database Collectors.
|DBMON-4434||Silent mode installation for db-agent windows service|
Version 18.104.22.1687 – February 21, 2019
- Azure SQL Managed Instance is a supported platform for AppDynamics Database Visibility.
- Configure Microsoft SQL Server Collectors to monitor an Azure SQL Managed Instance and collect all the supported information. You can view all the events related to Azure SQL Managed Instance and SQL-specific features in Azure SQL. See Configure Microsoft SQL Server Collectors
|DBMON-4396||Query statistics spike once every 12 hours for DB2, SQL Server, and Oracle with database agent versions above 4.4.4|
|DBMON-4206||Database agent is visible in the controller UI even after the process is killed|
Version 22.214.171.1244 – January 23, 2019
- The Database Visibility Dashboard introduces an Applications tab that lists out applications and the time spent by an application on MongoDB 3.4 and above. See Database Applications Window.
|Test Query is disabled by default on the Create Custom Metric window|
|DBMON-4297||No data found on the Custom Dashboard for PostgreSQL Server Statistics metrics|
|DBMON-4327||When a deep link URL is shared, Custom Dashboard with Analytics Widget fails to authenticate the user|
Version 126.96.36.1995 – November 29, 2018
- You can now test the results of a Custom Metric query using the Test Query in the Custom Metric Creation dialog.
|DBMON-3969||Error in UI while saving custom metric in Database monitoring, available/selected databases list for "these specific databases" is empty|
|DBMON‑4217||Compatibility between DB Agent pre-4.3.4 and controller post-4.5.2 is broken|
|DBMON-4239||Data collector for Mongo database does not collect information; log displays class cast exception|
November 20, 2018
- The following MongoDB metrics are now supported:
- The following REST call allows you to get a list of monitored database servers: GET /controller/rest/databases/servers. For more information, see Database Visibility API.
- The Database Visibility artifact now includes a script that you can run to install the Database Agent as a Windows Service. For more information, see Install the Database Agent as a Windows Service.
- Snapshot correlation is now available for PHP applications and their relational database backends.
|DBMON‑3382||REST API rest/databases/collectors returns licensesUsed=0|
|DBMON-3236||Hardware statistics on memory used for Oracle database server are not reported|
|DBMON-4112||Fields in "Select" statements for creating custom metrics cannot contain HTML or special characters|
|DBMON-4052||Custom Events are being generated from empty result sets|
Version 188.8.131.528 – September 27, 2018
- The secure credential store utility file (scs-api.jar) is now replaced with scs-tool.jar.
|DBMON‑3376||Downloaded SQL plan is not valid XML|
|DBMON-3397||'CONCAT' is not a recognized built-in function name for MSSQL|
|DBMON-3856||Credential encryption utility jar missing in dbagent latest version|
|DBMON-3895||Each Couchbase collector should consume one license per node|
Version 184.108.40.2062 – September 5, 2018
|DBMON‑3143||The value of Storage on DB server and the value of Storage at ObjectBrowser do not match and displays zero in UI|
|DBMON-3371||Controller upgrade to 4.5 fails on DBMON schema migration when there is no internet connection|
July 11, 2018
- Couchbase monitoring is now supported.
- Custom query metric improvements: you can specify a custom query that you want Database Visibility to issue at regular intervals. The results are collected in a custom metric.
- Parameter change tracking enhancement: you can view the changes to database configuration parameters over time.
- Export collectors enhancement: you can export database collector data into a CSV file.
- Snapshot correlation enhancement: you can view the queries that were issued by each business transaction.
- Generic Cluster Support: better support for groups of databases, or database clusters, including Master/Slave, and other replication technologies as well as sharded architectures. AppDynamics Database Visibility now allows you to group configurations under a single Collector, providing enhanced configuration and visualization within the UI.
|DBMON-2943||Posgres Collector is unable to navigate to databases section from Object Browser|
|DBMON-2953||DB Agent 4.4.2 fails to start with SQL Server collector when Windows authentication is enabled|
|DBMON‑2977||MSSQL Collector stops reporting data after 9 minutes|
|DBMON-3068||Getting permission exception while exporting grid data on query detail page.|