On this page:
On this page:
If an artifact has been updated, the version number of the updated artifact and its availability date are listed below. The version number corresponds to that shown on the download portal (http://download.appdynamics.com).
The most recent releases appear at the top of the page.
Version 22.214.171.1244 – January 23, 2019
- The Database Visibility Dashboard introduces an Applications tab that lists out applications and the time spent by an application on MongoDB 3.4 and above. See Database Applications Window.
|Test Query is disabled by default on the Create Custom Metric window|
|DBMON-4297||No data found on the Custom Dashboard for PostgreSQL Server Statistics metrics|
|DBMON-4327||When a deep link URL is shared, Custom Dashboard with Analytics Widget fails to authenticate the user|
Version 126.96.36.1995 – November 29, 2018
- You can now test the results of a Custom Metric query using the Test Query in the Custom Metric Creation dialog.
|DBMON-3969||Error in UI while saving custom metric in Database monitoring, available/selected databases list for "these specific databases" is empty|
|DBMON‑4217||Compatibility between DB Agent pre-4.3.4 and controller post-4.5.2 is broken|
|DBMON-4239||Data collector for Mongo database does not collect information; log displays class cast exception|
November 20, 2018
- The following MongoDB metrics are now supported:
- The following REST call allows you to get a list of monitored database servers: GET /controller/rest/databases/servers. For more information, see Database Visibility API.
- The Database Visibility artifact now includes a script that you can run to install the Database Agent as a Windows Service. For more information, see Install the Database Agent as a Windows Service.
- Snapshot correlation is now available for PHP applications and their relational database backends.
|DBMON‑3382||REST API rest/databases/collectors returns licensesUsed=0|
|DBMON-3236||Hardware statistics on memory used for Oracle database server are not reported|
|DBMON-4112||Fields in "Select" statements for creating custom metrics cannot contain HTML or special characters|
|DBMON-4052||Custom Events are being generated from empty result sets|
Version 188.8.131.528 – September 27, 2018
- The secure credential store utility file (scs-api.jar) is now replaced with scs-tool.jar.
|DBMON‑3376||Downloaded SQL plan is not valid XML|
|DBMON-3397||'CONCAT' is not a recognized built-in function name for MSSQL|
|DBMON-3856||Credential encryption utility jar missing in dbagent latest version|
|DBMON-3895||Each Couchbase collector should consume one license per node|
Version 184.108.40.2062 – September 5, 2018
|DBMON‑3143||The value of Storage on DB server and the value of Storage at ObjectBrowser do not match and displays zero in UI|
|DBMON-3371||Controller upgrade to 4.5 fails on DBMON schema migration when there is no internet connection|
July 11, 2018
- Couchbase monitoring is now supported.
- Custom query metric improvements: you can specify a custom query that you want Database Visibility to issue at regular intervals. The results are collected in a custom metric.
- Parameter change tracking enhancement: you can view the changes to database configuration parameters over time.
- Export collectors enhancement: you can export database collector data into a CSV file.
- Snapshot correlation enhancement: you can view the queries that were issued by each business transaction.
- Generic Cluster Support: better support for groups of databases, or database clusters, including Master/Slave, and other replication technologies as well as sharded architectures. AppDynamics Database Visibility now allows you to group configurations under a single Collector, providing enhanced configuration and visualization within the UI.
|DBMON-2943||Posgres Collector is unable to navigate to databases section from Object Browser|
|DBMON-2953||DB Agent 4.4.2 fails to start with SQL Server collector when Windows authentication is enabled|
|DBMON‑2977||MSSQL Collector stops reporting data after 9 minutes|
|DBMON-3068||Getting permission exception while exporting grid data on query detail page.|