On this page:
On this page:
If an artifact has been updated, the version number of the updated artifact and its availability date are listed below. The version number corresponds to that shown on the download portal (http://download.appdynamics.com).
The most recent releases appear at the top of the page.
Version 184.108.40.206 – December 20, 2018
- Controller and Agent environment variables now follow the standard underscore naming format. There are also two new variables APPDYNAMICS_CONTROLLER_SSL_CERTFILE and APPDYNAMICS_CONTROLLER_SSL_CERTDIR. See .Net Agent Configuration Properties for more information.
- The .NET Agent supports functionality to reference any environment variables when configuring Agent Node Name, Agent Tier Name, or Controller Application Name. This should help when deployment slots are enabled in Azure App Services. You can monitor and analyze performance metrics from different deployment slots by using node names. See .NET Agent Environment Variables for more information.
Version 220.127.116.11 – November 29, 2018
|DOTNET-2767||Sitecore app crashes with Access violation when agent is instrumenting the app|
|DOTNET-3055||Ability to use APPDYNAMICS_AGENT_NODE_NAME in Web.config for multiple .Net core Apps using same NodeID|
|DOTNET-3206||Coordinator service cannot start after installation|
|DOTNET-3277||Installation fails on Windows 2012 R2 64 bit|
|DOTNET-3298||Failed to create interceptor for: Azure Service Fabric Exit v2|
Version 18.104.22.168 – October 25, 2018
|DOTNET-2835||Synchronization bug in ADConcurrentLinkedQueue can cause exception|
|DOTNET-3201||When the .NET Agent MSI is not signed correctly, errors are thrown from Windows Smartscreen|
Version 22.214.171.12417 – September 27, 2018
You can customize transaction correlation to enable AppDynamics transaction tracing where it would otherwise be unavailable for the .NET Core Microservices Agent. For example, you can extend transaction tracing across tiers spanning various services. See Configure Custom Correlation for .NET Applications for more information on custom correlation and how to configure it.
Service Fabric Support for the .NET Microservices Agent:
Service Fabric Remoting v.1 - full
Service Fabric Remoting v.2:
Actors - full
Stateful/Stateless services - OperationContract/ServiceContract name detection not available yet
Tested on Microsoft.ServiceFabric.Services 3.1.274
|DOTNET-2725||Exceptions in Orleans tier not reported by agent monitoring Orleans app|
|DOTNET-2787||SSRS crash due to agent-bootstrap-instrumentations|
|DOTNET-2790||Missing Microsoft Azure search exit calls|
|DOTNET-2868||Custom instrumentation for Azure webjob is not working|
|DOTNET-3140||Add Package "AppDynamics.AgentSDK --version 4.5.1" with Dotnet Core SDK 2.1.x is failing the assembly reference|
Version 126.96.36.19972 – August 29, 2018
- The .NET Agent now supports .NET Core 2.0 and 2.1
|DOTNET‑2703||Special characters in custom name causes System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException in Profiler Log|
|DOTNET-2764||Incorrect async transaction boundary for POCO returning Task|
|DOTNET-2768||Service endpoints are not instrumenting with microservices/standalone agent|
|DOTNET-3006||Azure site extension missing|
July 11, 2018
- .NET Core for Linux SDK
- You can now include or exclude applications using the AppDynamicsConfig.json file.
- Added new app agent node property queue-single-threaded. This property specifies the threading architecture for the IBM MQ message queue. The value defaults to "false."
- AppDynamics integration with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) allows you to deploy AppDynamics-monitored .NET applications on the Pivotal platform. See .NET Application in PCF - Monitoring Workflow.
|DOTNET-1351||Machine snapshots do not show CPU percentage and process when ProcessNameFormat is set to 2|
|DOTNET-1319||Agent is not able to identify the ADO.NET exit for the System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter class methods|
|DOTNET-2420||QueueTask intermittent instrumentation issue when ReJIT is enabled|
|DOTNET‑2425||Missing HTTP Exit calls result in inconsistent correlation with downstream tiers|
|DOTNET-2443||Auto node naming is not working in Service Fabric cluster for .NET Core|
|DOTNET-2490||Cache-Control value is modified when EUM BT correlation is enabled|
|DOTNET-2575||.NET Core SDK 2.1.300 triggers BadImageFormatException|