The topics in this section show you how to use the features of AppDynamics to monitor and troubleshoot your database environments.
- Access Database Visibility from Application Monitoring Views
- Discover Normal Database and Server Activity
- Monitor Database Performance
- Monitor Database Server Hardware
- Database Health Rules and Alerts
- Database Monitoring Metrics
- Database Agent Events Reference
- Wait State Filtering (New in 188.8.131.52)
- Configure Query Literals Security
- Configuring Custom Metrics
For roles and permissions required to view Database Monitoring windows, see Roles and Permissions.
Watch the Video
For full-screen viewing, click Quick Overview: Database Monitoring Dashboards.