- Answer the key question quickly and easily: Is the network to blame for any performance issues in my application?
- Identify the root cause of performance issues in the application, the network, or in application/network interactions (for example, how an application or server utilizes the network).
- Pinpoint the traffic flows, individual nodes, and transport connections where network or application/network issues are occurring.
- Collect detailed metrics that show how the network is performing, and how well your application uses network connections and resources.
- Collect and report targeted troubleshooting information to network, IT, DevOps, and other teams.
Installation and Administration on Linux
Installation and Administration on Windows
Using Network Visibility