These pages provide general information about installing App Server agents.
For Agent-to-Controller version compatibility information, see Agent and Controller Tenant Compatibility.
Planning Agent Deployment
When planning your deployment, you should consider whether to install agents manually or automatically.
If deploying a relatively small number of agents, you may choose to install the agent manually.
For larger environments involving hundreds of agents, you should develop an automated deployment strategy.
For specific agents, see these links:
- Java: Java Agent or Install the Java Agent
- .NET: .NET Agent or Install the .NET Agent for Windows
- Node.js: Node.js Agent or Install the Node.js Agent
- PHP: PHP Agent or Install the PHP Agent
- Python: Python Agent or Install the Python Agent
- Database Agent: Administer the Database Agent
- Machine Agent: Install the Machine Agent
For automated deployment guidelines, see Controller Deployment.