AppDynamics Application Performance Monitoring (APM), a component of the AppDynamics platform, provides end-to-end visibility into the performance of your applications.
AppDynamics works with popular programming languages such as Java, .NET, Node.js, PHP, Python, C/C++, and more, enabling you to:
- Troubleshoot problems such as slow response times and application errors.
- Automatically discover application topology and how components in the application environment work together to fulfill key business transactions for its users.
- Measure end-to-end business transaction performance, along with the health of individual application and infrastructure nodes.
- Receive alerts based on custom or built-in health rules, including rules against dynamic performance baselines that alert you to issues in the context of business transactions.
- Analyze your applications at the code execution level using snapshots.