- Enable/disable slow snapshot collection, that is snapshots of requests where the End User Response Time is higher than the configured threshold.
- Enable/disable periodic snapshot collection.
If all three kinds of browser snapshot types—periodic, error, and slow response time—are disabled, the agent does not collect any browser snapshots.
Access Snapshot Collection Rules
- Open the browser application in which you are interested
- On the left navigation bar, select Configuration.
- Click Instrumentation >.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Find the Event Policy Configuration section.
Configure Snapshot Collection Rules
1. Do one or more of the following:
- Check or clear the check box Enable Slow Snapshot Collection to enable/disable slow response time snapshot collection.
- Check or clear the check box Enable Periodic Snapshot Collection to enable/disable periodic snapshot collection.
- Check or clear the check box Enable Error Snapshot Collection to enable/disable error snapshot collection.
2. Click Save.