Once you have installed the components and enabled Application Analytics, you need to configure the system to collect the data in which you are interested.
- In the Controller UI, from the top navigation bar, click Analytics.
- In the left navigation panel, click Configuration.
- From the Transaction Analytics tab, enable analytics for specific applications and business transactions. You can also enable analytics for existing data collectors or create new ones specifically for your analytics needs.
- From the API Keys tab, create API authentication keys for users of the Analytics Events API.
- From the Log Analytics tab, you can configure source rules to collect data for log analytics.
Browser Request Analytics and Mobile Request Analytics, alternate views of EUM data, do not require configuration. If you are using an on-premises Events Service, however, and an on-premises EUM Server, you do need to configure the Server to send its data to the Events Service. See EUM Server Deployment.