On this page:
Search the Network Visibility topics:
With Network Visibility, you can
- Answer the key question quickly and easily: Is the network to blame for any performance issues in my application?
- Identify the root cause of performance issues in the application, the network, or in application/network interactions (i.e., how an application or server utilizes the network).
- Pinpoint the traffic flows, individual nodes, and transport connections where network or application/network issues are occurring.
- Collect detailed metrics that show how the network is performing and how well your application uses network connections and resources.
- Collect and report targeted troubleshooting information to network, IT, DevOps, and other teams.
Installation and Administration on Linux
- Set Up Network Visibility on Linux
- Administer Network Agents on Linux
Installation and Administration on Windows
- Set Up Network Visibility on Windows
- Administer Network Agents on Windows
Using Network Visibility