On this page:
On this page:
If an artifact has been updated, the version number of the updated artifact and its availability date are listed below. The version number corresponds to that shown on the download portal (http://download.appdynamics.com).
The most recent releases appear at the top of the page.
4.5.5 (Xamarin Agent) Updates
Version 126.96.36.1990 – December 11, 2018
- You can now report exceptions and set the severity level using the method
AppDynamics.Agent.Instrumentationclass. Reported exceptions will appear in session details.
4.5.5 (Android Agent) Updates
Version 188.8.131.520 – December 11, 2018
|MRUM-4072||Infinite recursion bug on event listener instrumentation|
4.5.5 (iOS Agent) Updates
Version 184.108.40.2060 – December 11, 2018
- You can now manually disable crash reporting for the iOS Agent. This enables you to avoid conflicts and optimize crash report results when using other crash reporting tools.
4.5.2 (Android Agent) Updates
Version 220.127.116.119 – October 9, 2018
- You can now manually and automatically upload DexGuard mapping files for Android. See Manually Upload Mapping Files and Automatic Upload Mapping Files.
carrierproperty attached to network requests and other events will now correctly be the SIM card operator name. This will reduce the number of unique carrier names and work even when the Android device is on Wi-Fi.
- The Android Agent, when configured to provide hybrid support, can monitor single-page monitoring.
|MRUM-3678||Filter out duplicate crash reports|
4.5.2 (iOS Agent) Updates
Version 18.104.22.1684 – October 9, 2018
- The iOS Agent, when configured to provide hybrid support, can monitor single-page monitoring.
AppDynamics is ending official support and testing for iOS 6. To ensure that the iOS Agent monitors and reports correctly, you are highly recommended to use iOS 7+.
4.5.1 HF1 Updates
Version 22.214.171.12479 – September 12, 2018
|MRUM-3846||Allow users to manually toggle Sessions Enabled property for Mobile v/s Browser RUM|
Version 126.96.36.19947 – September 5, 2018
|MRUM‑3380||iOS ANR triggered with less than 2 seconds inactivity|
Upload doesn't work when using multidex
|MRUM-3725||Xamarin iOS: The beacons for app starts and for crashes are not sent when the application starts|
July 11, 2018
The new Code Issues Dashboard enables you to get trend and detailed information about caught non-fatal exceptions and instances of applications not responding (ANRs). The Android/iOS SDKs enable you to set the severity of caught non-fatal exceptions so that you can filter code issues by severity in Code Issues Analyze. See Code Issues for more information.
For some iOS ANRs, the wrong thread is marked as not responding