- Analytics now has a landing page that consolidates key data from the transaction, browser, and mobile events. The new Analytics Home page gives you a holistic view of your Analytics data, consolidating data from the backend to end user sessions in one, out-of-the-box screen.
- You can now copy text from the results of your ADQL queries for use in other queries.
- You can now see Application context in the audit report for all the entities, enabling a better understanding of application information at the top level.
- Modifications to Business Transaction config are audited in the context of an Application
- Modifications to Alerts/Health Rules are also audited with Application Name to facilitate a consistent end-user experience
- Alert and Respond
AppDynamics now allows you to define 'Sensitivity LevelPersistence Thresholds' in for health rule alertsconditions. This reduces alert noise and and ensures that false alerts are not reportedminimised. You can define whether you want to be alerted only when your alert condition is violated persistently in a given evaluation time frame. This the 'number of times metric performance data should exceed the defined threshold' to constitute a violation and subsequently trigger an alert. This way, any temporary threshold violation is ignored. For more information, see Persistence Thresholds.
|METADATA-7123||Color of tier in flow map not consistent with legend|
|APMPLAT-12308||Transaction detection rules are no longer duplicated|
|ALERT-2996||Evaluation Events are not updated when the time range changes|
|APMPLAT-12048||Automatic discovery rule is editable|
|APMPLAT-12020||Actual agent type now added to APP_AGENT type|
|SERVER-5862||In the Server detail view > Volume card Disk I/O now correctly displays utilization as a percentage instead of in milliseconds|
|SERVER-6611||404 “Not Found” error occurs when selecting a volume in the Servers page|
|APMPLAT-12061||Invocation Trace displays correctly|
|MOBSVC-199||Memory and CPU charts are invalid for rdsHostOSType = true|
|REPORTS-629||Reports generated for Health Category do not display data for load, response time, and error details|