- Network KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) provide high-level, at-a-glance measures of whether the network is affecting the performance of the monitored application. The Network Flow Map shows KPIs for each tier, node, and link.
- The PIE (Performance Impacting Events) metric enables you to see immediately if there were are any such events on a connected client, server, or network link.
- If the KPI metrics indicate an issue with a specific element, you can view additional metrics for that element to identify root causes. Simply right-click on an element and choose View Metrics. The metrics and charts in the right-click dashboard are all designed to answer the question: Are there any bottlenecks on this element that are affecting my applications?
- To perform in-depth analysis, you can view detailed TCP Flow metrics in the Metric Browser.
- You can view node metrics to evaluate the health of TCP sockets and network interfaces.