To access: AppDynamics Home > Servers > doubleTo access Server Network Metrics, select AppDynamics Home > Servers > double-click server > Network
In From the Server Metrics Network tab, you can:
- See View the MAC, IPv4, and IPv6 IP address for each network interface.
- See whether or not the View the state of the network interface is:
- functional, Functional (its operational state)
- equipped Equipped with an ethernet Ethernet cable that is plugged in
- operating Operating in full or half-full duplex mode
- maximum transmission unit (MTU) or size (in bytes) of the largest protocol data unit that the network interface can pass
- View the speed of the ethernet
- Ethernet connection in Mbit/sec
- View network throughput in kilobytes/sec and packet traffic.
- Change the time period of the metrics displayed.
- Hover over on any point on a chart to see review the metric value for that time.
Network If no metrics display, the network device speed cannot be found for some devices and some Linux versions.
Server Network Metrics
The following describes the These columns are available for the Servers Server Network windowpanel.
For the selected network interface:
- Network Throughput received: The volume of data received per second.
- Network Throughput sent: The volume of data sent per second.
- Packets per sec incoming: The number of data packets received per second.
- Packets per sec outgoing: The number of data packets sent per second.