The following tables describe This page describes the supported environments and versions for Browser RUM.
Browser RUM Support
- IE6/7/8/9/IE 10/11/Edge
- Chrome 18.104.22.168 or later, including Mobile
- Firefox, including Mobile
- Safari 4 or later, including Mobile
- Opera 12 or later
Browser Requirements for Sessions
To use Browser RUM sessions, your browser is required to support for the following:
Browser RUM sessions do not support beacons implemented with GIFs.
Listed below are the injection types with their supported frameworks/technologies:
- Automatic Injection: JavaServer Pages (JSP) compiled using the Jasper compiler. Jasper is the default JSP compiler in Tomcat, Glassfish, and JBoss.
- Assisted Injection: All Servlet frameworks.
- Manual Injection: All technologies that generate HTML pages.
AppDynamics certifies Browser RUM instrumentation for the following .NET frameworks:
AppDynamics does not support Browser RUM instrumentation of legacy ASP (
Supported Runtime Environments for .NET Browser RUM
- Microsoft IIS versions 6.0, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5