- From the Controller UI, access Analytics > Experience Levels.
- In the Properties section, uniquely name your XLM report and select the event type, and any filters necessary to select and categorize the data that you want to evaluate. The filters populate after you have selected the event type.
- Select the field and target value to be used for compliance monitoring and specify the daily target thresholds, report start date, and reporting period. You can not enter a date in the past.
- (Optional) Select Treat Errors as Critical Failures.
- (Optional) If needed, define exclusion periods to specify maintenance timeframes or other times that you don't want data collected. Exclusion periods are specified in the local time zone.
- Save the configuration. Data is collected and compliance is calculated in an automatic job that runs twice per day.