- The diagnostic thread dump actions can be performed only on nodes running a Java agent.
- The diagnostic session actions can be triggered only by violations of business transaction performance health rules or slow or stalled transaction events, since these are the events that produce a view into transaction snapshots.
- Remediation actions run a local script in a node and are available on nodes running on machines that have an installed machine agent. See Install the Standalone Machine Agent.
- Custom Actions require a dedicated controller, deployed using either the on-premise premises or SaaS option. This feature is not supported for accounts on multi-tenant SaaS controllers.
- Cloud Auto-Scaling actions require a previously created workflow. You will not see an entry for these types of actions unless you have checked Show Automation Features in your personal preferences. See Cloud Auto-Scaling.