From the top navigation bar, click Servers > Service Availability to see a list of monitored services. Use the action toolbar to manage your monitored services by adding new ones, viewing details and so on.
Monitored Service Details
Select a monitored service and double-click to see the associated details.
Configure Service Availability
- From the Controller top navigation bar, select Servers > Service Availability.
You see a list of monitored services if any are configured.
- To add a service, click Add.
You see the Add Service Monitoring Configuration window with three tabs.
- On the Main tab, specify the required fields and save the configuration. Each field has an associated tool tip to that provides help. For details, see Main Configuration Window.
- On the Request Configuration tab, specify your request headers. For details, see Request Configuration.
- On the Response Validators tab, configure your validation rules. For details, see Response Validators.
The list of operators varies depending on the property selected in the first drop-down.
Monitoring the Service Health
The events are visible from the Monitored Service details window and from the Server Visibility Events list.
You can see details by double-clicking the event.