On this page:
To access the Server Network Window
From From the AppDynamics Controller top navigation bar, click Servers. On the Servers list double-click a server name and then click the Network tab.
On the Server Network window tab for the selected server you can:
- maximum transmission unit (MTU) or size (in bytes) of the largest protocol data unit that the network interface can pass
- speed of the ethernet connection in Mbit/sec
- See the View network throughput in kilobytes/sec and how many packets/sec were sent and receivedpacket traffic.
- Change the time period of the metrics collected and displayed.
- Hover over on any point on a chart to see the metric value for that time.
Network device speed cannot be found for some devices and some Linux versions.
Metrics on the Server Network Window
The following describes the columns available for the Servers Network window.