The Database Applications window is available for Postgres, Sybase ASE, Sybase IQ, and DB2.
The Applications window shows you the names of the Top N Applications on the database instance based on time. To see the Top N Queries run on the database by an application, click the name of an application and then click View Top Queries. From the Applications top queries page, to see more details about a query you can double-click a query to open the Query Details window.
Access the Database Applications Window
To access the Database Applications window:
- To view a database's applications, click the name of the database.
- Click the Applications tab.
Features of the Database Applications Window
On the Database Applications window you can:
- Choose to view information for the top 10, 50, 100 or 200 applications most frequently accessing the database server.
- Double click the name of an application to view the top queries for one application in particular, or select the application and click View Top Queries.
Click the down arrow next to the database collector name at the top of the page to choose to view the applications of a different MongoDB database collector by either selecting the database collector from the list or by searching for the database collector by entering text in the search bar and then clicking the refresh icon to show only database collectors that meet that search criteria.
- Click Actions to export the data on this window in a
.csvformatted file that is automatically downloaded to your specified downloads directory.
On the Database Applications window you can see the following information:
- Applications: The name of the application run by an active session in the database.
- Weight (%): The percentage of time the application was consuming the database resources in comparison with the usage percentage of other applications.