All account administration and user management for the Cloud Native Application Observability environment take place through the Account Management Portal.
License Management—provides Cloud-based license and Controller-based subscription usage information for the current or specified usage cycle.
- University Subscriptions—provides your current educational benefits, including Cisco AppDynamics University subscriptions, Instructor Day(s), and exam vouchers.
- Professional Services—displays a list of services to help you plan deployments, configurations, workstreams, and other technical projects.
- Support Contracts—displays a list of support entitlements associated with your account.
- Profile—provides user profile options.
- University—provides training information and learning tools.
- Community—provides a discussion forum, knowledge base, and user community.
- User Management—allows user account administrative functions.
- SAML Federation—provides the means to configure your basic SAML for single sign-on (SSO) capability.
- Cloud Tenant Roles—provides user role assignment options.
- Service Principals—provides the means to view, edit, or create service principals for secure access to Cloud and Controller Tenants.