This topic covers release information for AppDynamics SAP monitoring version 4.4.1812.0.
SAP GUI Monitoring
- Added business transaction correlation with SQL trace for SAP releases 7.40 and higher. If SQL trace (ST05) is running while taking a snapshot, the ABAP agent adds the top SQL statements into the snapshot.
- RFC calls to non-ABAP systems are now displayed in the flowmap for SAPGUI transactions.
HTTP SDK Installation
- Added support for custom SSL certificate files (on-premise Controller).
- Added support for HTTP proxy user and password authentication.
HTTP SDK Status
- Reworked log downloader provides more information in separate log files.
- ST22 dumps linked to AppDynamics and Datavard Insights are now included into downloaded logs.
- Improved ABAP trace and SQL trace error handling adds more visibility via application logs.
- Datavard Insights integration was completely reworked, see Datavard Insights Integration.
- Application event details are now duplicated into event properties to enable advanced event filtering.
- Automatic correlation of incoming HTTP traffic that contains a valid correlation header is now supported.
- Fixed bug for NW Gateway monitoring for NW Gateway release 7.40 SP09 and lower.
- Fixed overhead on JCo monitoring when the RFC user was missing authorization to call AppDynamics function modules.
- Fixed language dependencies for list boxes in AppDynamics settings that caused issues with creation of certain match rule types.
- Added handling of suspended background job for STAD collector.