Follow these steps to upgrade the Synthetic Private Agent:
- Sign on to the host machine of the Synthetic Private Agent.
- From your desktop, double-click the Stop Agent shortcut icon.
- Copy the file
- Delete the directory
- From the AppDynamics Download site, download the latest version of the Synthetic Private Agent.
- Move the zip file of the Synthetic Private Agent to the host machine.
- Unzip the Synthetic Private Agent.
- Prepare the following information for the installation:
- EUM Account name
- Location name
- Location ID
Latitude/latitude of the location
If you don't recall this information, you can refer to the
privateClientobjects in the
- Run the installer.
- Once you've completed the installation, delete the YAML configuration file