On this page:
On this page:
This document contains links to AWS documentation. AppDynamics makes no representation as to the accuracy of Amazon documentation because Amazon controls its own documentation.
This topic explains how to subscribe to Serverless APM for AWS Lambda. AppDynamics provides Serverless APM functionality in the form of a tracer library. Learn more about Serverless APM.
Serverless APM for AWS Lambda supports AWS Lambda functions implemented in Java. A subscription to Serverless APM requires:
- AppDynamics SaaS Controller, version 4.5.11 or later.
- An active AppDynamics Pro account.
- Your Controller access key. This requires you to be an AppDynamics Account Owner or have Administrator privileges.
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) role with permission to one of the following policies:
Subscribe to Serverless APM
Subscribe to AppDynamics Serverless APM for AWS Lambda through AWS Marketplace.
- Navigate to AWS Marketplace.
- Sign in to your AWS account.
- Search for AppDynamics Serverless APM for AWS Lambda.
- Click AppDynamics Serverless APM for Lambda.
- Click Continue to Subscribe.
- Click Subscribe. A message, Congratulations! You are now subscribed!, appears confirming your subscription.
If the Subscribe button is unavailable:
- Navigate to Having issues signing up for your product?
- Select click here.
- Proceed to step eight.
- Click Set Up Your Account.
Enter your SaaS Controller URL and Controller Access Key (Default), then click Continue.
- The SaaS Controller URL must be a full path URL with no whitespace or trailing slashes.
- Registration may take up to 30 seconds.
- You can only access the registration page through AWS Marketplace.
- Do not close the registration page while it attempts to connect to the Controller. If you close the registration page, you will have to subscribe again through AWS Marketplace.
- Click Getting Started to learn how to instrument Serverless APM with your AWS Lambda functions.
Subscribe Multiple Controllers
You can subscribe multiple Controllers to Serverless APM, as long as each Controller meets the requirements described on this page. Repeat the steps listed in Subscribe to Serverless APM for AWS Lambda for each Controller.
Amazon Web Services, the AWS logo, AWS, and any other AWS Marks used in these materials are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.