This topic covers release information for the AppDynamics Application Performance Management (APM) Platform version 4.5.x.
The release notes are inclusive. System requirements and all updates for 4.5.0 and beyond are noted in the subsequent component child pages. See the Product Announcements and Alerts page for all released versions, along with release dates, across product versions.
In addition to the enhancements, upgrade notes, resolved issues, known issues, and EOL notices, the release notes include certain limited-availability releases, as well as security and support fixes.
The versioning of AppDynamics language agents is done independently of each other and the Controller. Starting in release 4.5.0, agents are backward-compatible with any 4.4.1 or higher Controller, so you can simply download and install the latest version of the agent without having to keep track of your agent versions. See Agent and Controller Compatibility for more information.
Release Note Child Pages
See the following child pages for the latest 4.5.x release notes details on the AppDynamics product of your interest:
- System Requirements and Supported Environments
- Agent and Controller Compatibility
- AppDynamics Application Performance Management Platform Notes
- Language Agent Notes
- End User Monitoring Notes
- Database Visibility Notes
- Infrastructure Visibility Notes
- Application Analytics Notes
- AppDynamics On-Premises Platform Notes
Recently Updated Release Note Child Pages