The Database Clients window shows you the hostname or IP addresses of the Top N clients using the database. A database client is any host that accesses the database instance. To see the Top N Queries run by the client, click a client name and then click View Top Queries. From the client top queries page, to see more details about a query you can double-click a query to open the Query Details window.
Access the Database Clients Window
To access the Database Clients window
- To view a database's clients, click the name of the database.
- Click the Clients tab.
Features of the Database Clients Window
On the Database Clients window you can:
- Choose to view information for the top 10, 50, 100 or 200 clients sorted by total time spent in the database.
- Choose to view information for one client in particular.
Click the down arrow next to the database name at the top of the page to choose to view the database clients of a different database by either selecting the database from the list or by searching for the database by entering text in the search bar and then clicking the refresh icon to show only databases that meet that search criteria.
- Click Actions to export the data on this window in a .csv formatted file that is automatically downloaded to your specified downloads directory.
On the Database Clients window you can see the following information:
- Client: The names of the machines that have connected to the database.
- Elapsed Time: The total time spent by the client executing queries.
- Weight (%): The percentage of time the client was connected to the database in comparison with connection times of other clients.