Using the Controller UI, you can configure:
- how mobile requests are named
- the thresholds that cause network request snapshots to be considered slow, very slow or stalled
- percentile levels you would like to display, if any
- which network requests are sent to the Event Service
- if the IP address from which the request comes should be stored
To access mobile request configuration:
- Open the mobile application in which you are interested.
- From the left-hand navigation menu, click Configuration.
- From the Configuration page, click Mobile App Group Configuration >.