The following notes describe 1.0.x updates to AppDynamics Node.js Serverless Tracer, which provides functionality for Serverless APM for AWS Lambda.
If an artifact has been updated, the version number of the updated artifact and its availability date are listed below.
The most recent releases appear at the top of the page.
Version 1.0.2, February 20, 2020
Version 1.0.1, November 22, 2019
- The Node.js Serverless Tracer is now generally available. Serverless APM is packaged in the form of a tracer library for Java and Node.js serverless functions. The Node.js Serverless Tracer can be obtained using the
- The Node.js Serverless Tracer requires:
- A subscription to Serverless APM for AWS Lambda through AWS Marketplace.
- A SaaS Controller version 4.5.11, and later
- An AWS Lambda function implemented with Node.js versions 8 and later