This page lists the agent enhancements for the 20.4 release. For bug fixes, see Agent Resolved Issues.
There was no release for the Analytics Agent.
There was no release for the Android Agent.
Apache Web Server Agent
There was no release for the Apache Web Server Agent.
There was no release for the C/C++ SDK.
Version 20.4 - April 28, 2020
This release includes the following enhancements:
Support for Cluster Agent on Rancher Kubernetes Engine (RKE) 1.0.4 with Kubernetes 1.17. See Cluster Agent Requirements and Supported Environments.
- Support for Cluster Agent on Google GKE 1.14
Support for monitoring Kubernetes stateful sets
- Changes have been made to preserve the configuration for monitored namespaces. See the
nstoMonitorproperty in Configure the Cluster Agent and Use the Cluster Agent.
There was no release for the Cordova Plugin.
Version 20.4 - April 28, 2020
This release includes the following new features:
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2019
- Support for Cassandra database
- Customize the sampling interval
- Capture details to integrate Database Visibility with the Application Flow Map
For the issues that are fixed in this release, see Resolved Issues.
Go Language Agent
There was no release for the Go Agent.
IBM Integration Bus Agent
There was no release for the IBM Integration Bus Agent.
There was no release for the iOS Agent.
Version 20.4.0 – April 22, 2020
- Java Agent 20.4.0 adds support for netty version 4.x async exit. See Java Supported Environments.
- This release adds Java 14 certification for AdoptOpenJDK, Azul Zulu OpenJDK, Oracle, and Open Source OpenJDK. See Java Supported Environments.
Version 184.108.40.20690 – April 14, 2020
This release includes bug fixes but no new features. See Agent Resolved Issues for details.
Java Serverless Tracer
There was no release for the Java Serverless Tracer Agent.
Version 20.4.0-2571 – April 27, 2020
The Machine Agent has been updated, tested, and certified to work with the following:
Version 20.4.1 (.NET Agent for Windows) - April 29, 2020
Due to a signing issue, the 20.4.0 version of the .NET Agent for Windows has been replaced with 20.4.1. It has no feature difference with 20.4.0.
Version 20.4.0 - April 28, 2020
This release includes log improvements in the Linux profiler and bug fixes. See Resolved Issues for details.
There was no release for the Network Agent.
There was no release for the Node.js Agent.
Node.js Serverless Tracer
There was no release for the Node.js Serverless Tracer.
Version 220.127.116.1159 – April 29, 2020
- This release adds support to CakePHP 4.0 and Magento 2.3 for the PHP Agent. Learn more.
There was no release for the Python Agent.
React Native Agent
There was no release for the React Native Agent.
Version 2020.4.0 – April 6, 2020
You can set the boolean property
true to configure the Xamarin Agent to report aggregate exceptions as crashes. When the property is set to
false, only unhandled exceptions are reported. The default value is