This page applies to an earlier version of the AppDynamics App IQ Platform.
See the latest version of the documentation.
On this page:
- enable/disable slow snapshot collection, that is snapshots of requests where the End User Response Time is higher than the configured threshold.
- enable/disable periodic snapshot collection.
If all three kinds of browser snapshot types - periodic, error, and slow response time - are disabled, the agent does not collect any browser snapshots.
Access Snapshot Collection Rules
- Open the EUM application in which you are interested
- On the left navigation bar, select Configuration.
- Click the Web Page Naming, Error Detection, Thresholds, Percentiles etc. tab.
- Expand Event Policy Configuration.
When you complete your changes, remember to click Save.
Configure Snapshot Collection Rules
1. Do one or more of the following:
- Use Enable Slow Snapshot Collection to enable/disable slow response time snapshot collection.
- Use Enable Periodic Snapshot Collection to enable/disable periodic snapshot collection.
- Use Enable Error Snapshot Collection to enable/disable error snapshot collection
2. Click Save.