For common troubleshooting scenarios see:
- Troubleshoot Slow Response Times
- Troubleshoot Errors
- Troubleshoot Health Rule Violations
- Troubleshoot Mobile Applications
How AppDynamics Indicates Problems
The dashboards show you when problems occur and you need to take action. For example the Transaction Scorecard monitors business transactions and categorizes their performance according to thresholds.
The Events panel shows a Code Problems link. Click it to see details.
How to Start Troubleshooting
When AppDynamics indicates a problem you can easily go right into troubleshooting mode.
- From the left navigation menu click Troubleshoot.
- From the All Applications dashboard click the Troubleshoot link.
- Set Time Ranges to Isolate Issues
- Compare Snapshots to Find Slow Calls
- See Detailed Data Using Diagnostic Sessions