- Machine Agent is supported in
- Agent Installer supports the Infrastructure Agent.
- A new
watchdogprocess is included with the Agent Installer Platform installation to monitor and ensure that agents are running properly.
- When installing the Agent Installer Platform with
systemd, a profile is created for the
watchdogprocess instead of for individual agents.
non-sudoinstallations are no longer created.
- You can add alternative milestone events of the same event type.
Cloud Native Visualization
- Cloud Native Visualization introduces options to monitor the health and performance of entities. You can create and configure health rules to monitor the health of the entities. You can use anomaly detection to automatically detect anomalies with entities. This helps initiate remediation actions quickly. See Configure Entity Health.
- You can now monitor the metrics of AWS instances with both basic (5 minute granularity) and detailed (1 minute granularity) monitoring. See Cloud Native Visualization Metrics Overview.
- You can now monitor the MS SQL cluster instances. See Configure Microsoft SQL Server Collectors.
- The top query statistics report for Oracle database now displays only the following statistic type data:
- Cpu Time
- Disk Reads
- Elapsed Time
- Parse Calls
- Rows Processed
See Database Activity Window.
- You can use the SRV Record option for MongoDB. See Configure MongoDB Collectors.
- Additional Couchbase metrics are added for the database monitoring. See Couchbase Metrics at Database Monitoring Metrics
End User Monitoring
Experience Journey Map
You can customize how you analyze user journeys.
You can customize naming of mobile views/activities with the
You can filter by Internet Service Provider (ISP).
You can create a custom filter with user data.
Controller 21.2.0 includes a new UI for managing infrastructure-based licenses.