Dashboards provide simple click access to a graphic representation of End User Monitoring (EUM) metrics for pages, iframes and Ajax requests. Use them to gather an understanding on how each part of your application is performing overall.
Each page, iframe, and Ajax request has its own dashboard.
Accessing These Dashboards
To view a dashboard for a page, iframe or Ajax request:
1. Select your business application.
2. In the left navigation bar, click End User Experience -> Web
3. Select the Pages & Ajax Requests tab.
AppDynamics displays the request list.
4. From the list select the page, iframe or Ajax request in which you are interested.
5. Either double-click on the item or click View Dashboard.
Full Dashboard Breakdowns