Elements Common to all Dashboards
The top icons in the upper right corner are available on every view.
- The Help dropdown menu contains links to information resources, support, and enables you to disable the help pop-ups.
- The Settings dropdown menu provides access to system-level information, including email notifications, a list of agents reporting to this controller, and license information. For more information see:
- The User dropdown menu shows the current user, enables you to log out, and to access user preferences. For more information see:
The second row icons are available on the dashboards to help you navigate.
- The house button returns you to the Home page.
- The right and left buttons go to previously accessed views, just like in a browser.
- The refresh button causes the display to update to the latest data.
- This button takes you to the Application List.
- The breadcrumbs indicate the path to the current view.
- The video button links to available videos.
- The help page button opens the applicable page in the product documentation.
- The link button copies a link to the current view to the clipboard.
- The Compare dropdown enables you to choose to compare to the baseline or not and to access the baseline configuration window.
- The global Time Ranges drop-down list in the upper right sets the time range for all metrics shown for the application.