You can configure the thresholds that define slow, very slow, and stalled end-user requests for browser snapshots.
You can define EUM thresholds either
- as a multiple of the standard deviation; for example, "Experience is slow if end user response time is slower than 3 X the standard deviation.
- as a static value; for example, "Experience is stalled if end user response time is slower than 30000 ms."
The default thresholds are:
- Slow = 3 x standard deviation
- Very Slow = 4 x standard deviation
- Stalled = 45000 ms
Access EUM Threshold Rules
- Access the EUM configuration screen if you are not already there. Configure->Instrumentation.
- Select End User Experience tab.
- Select Web Page Naming, Error Detection, Thresholds, etc. sub-tab.
- Expand Thresholds for Slow User Experience.
When you complete your changes, remember to click Save.
Configure EUM Threshold Rules
- Select the relevant radio button to indicate whether the threshold is based on standard deviations or static values.
- Type the values in the fields or select them using the scrollbars for one or more of the following:
- the Slow Threshold.
- the Very Slow Threshold.
- the Stalled threshold.
- Click Save.