AppDynamics Application Intelligence Platform
Assisted injection is available for Java frameworks only.
2. Click the plus icon.
The Create Injection Rule screen is displayed.
4. In the Name field, enter a name for the rule and check Enable to enable it.
6. In the Class and Method to intercept section, define match conditions for the class and method that write to the output stream in your application. This is the class that AppDynamics intercepts for injection.
7. If the write method is overloaded
a. check the Is this Method Overloaded? check box.
b. click Add Parameter.
c. add the parameters that define the method.
8. In the Pointer to the writer section, select how to obtain a reference to the writer object from the selected method.
9. In the Injection options section, specify:
Optionally you can limit the business transactions for which the rule is enabled. By default the rule is enabled for all business transactions. To enable it for specific business transactions only:
1. Click the Inject for these Business Transactions tab.
2. Select These Business Transactions.
3. Specify the business transactions for which the injection rule is enabled by moving them from the Other Business Transactions list to the Selected Business Transactions list.
4. Specify the business transactions for which the injection rule is disabled by moving them to (or leaving them in) the Other Business Transactions list.
1.Click Create Injection rule.
2. Click Save