- Enable attribute injection in AppDynamics
- Copy code snippets into your page template
Not all frameworks support attribute injection. See the Script Injection columns in the Supported Platform Matrix for Web EUM matrices to check if you can use this method.
- In the left navigation menu, click Configure -> Instrumentation.
- Click the End User Experience tab.
- Scroll down to the Advanced panel and expand it if it is closed.
- Expand Advanced Instrumentation of your HTML Pages if it is closed.
7. Check Request Attribute Injection.
8. Click Save.
Copy Code Snippets into Your Page Template
The following examples show code snippets that can be copied directly into your page templates or other code creating your page. These code snippets tell the app agent where to inject information. The header value must be injected at the very top of the <head> section and the footer value must be added at the very end of the code creating the page.
If you have already injected the header portion of the agent using manual injection, you can use these code snippets to automatically inject the footer data portion only. In this case, add only the JS_FOOTER values: