AppDynamics Application Intelligence Platform
Monitor your Azure cloud solutions with the AppDynamics for Windows Azure NuGet package. Sign up for the AppDynamics add-on in the Windows Azure portal, then enable the AppDynamics agent in your Visual Studio solution. If you can't use NuGet to install the App Agent for .NET, see Manually Install the App Agent for .NET on Windows Azure.
If you haven't registered for an AppDynamics account, see Register for AppDynamics for Windows Azure.
Once you've registered, we will send you a Welcome email with your URL and credentials to connect to the AppDynamics Controller. If you already have AppDynamics credentials from another product, you can sign in using them.
Use the NuGet package manager to add the App Agent for .NET to your Azure solution in Visual Studio.
1. In Visual Studio, right-click your solution name and chose Manage NuGet Packages for Solution.
2. Click the NuGet official package source in the left menu and type "AppDynamics" in the search bar in the upper right.
3. Select AppDynamics .NET Agent for Azure and click Install.
4. Click the projects you want to monitor, then click OK.
5. Click I Accept to agree to the license terms.
6. Enter the connection information from your Welcome email:
We automatically populate Application Name with the name of your Windows Azure solution.
7. Close the Manage NuGet Packages window.
8. Verify the following:
9. Right-click the Windows Azure cloud solution and click Publish.
Once you've successfully published your project, you're ready to log on to the Controller and begin monitoring your solution!