Various performance and scalability issues have been observed in Controller versions 4.1.x prior to 188.8.131.52. The issues affect Controllers under high load.
The performance issues (listed below) affect various versions of the Controller prior to 184.108.40.206.
Performance and scalability issues addressed in 220.127.116.11 include:
- Addressed gaps in metric data observed at periodic as well as random intervals
- Accelerated UI load time performance on several screens (including Business Transaction Flowmap)
- Improved snapshot search time
- Enhanced several non-functional user interface elements
- Addressed issues related to information points in internal agent not reporting metrics
Customers with on-prem Controllers who are experiencing performance issues should upgrade their Controller to version 18.104.22.168 or later.