Download page Configure the Controller UI for Mobile RUM.
Configure the Controller UI for Mobile RUM
Using the Controller UI, you can configure:
- how mobile requests are named
- the thresholds that cause network request snapshots to be considered slow, very slow or stalled
- percentile levels you would like to display, if any
- which network requests are sent to the Event Service
- if the IP address from which the request comes should be stored
To configure Mobile RUM from the Controller UI, your user account must belong to a role that has the Configure EUM permission. See End User Monitoring Permissions for more information.
To access mobile request configuration:
- Open the mobile application in which you are interested.
- From the left-hand navigation menu, click Configuration.
- From the Configuration page, click Mobile App Group Configuration >.