Download page Browser Snapshots.
- Every base page (including virtual pages), iframe, and Ajax request; these serve as a heartbeat snapshot
- The slowest page for every region, every device, and every browser
- Unique Ajax errors; identified by the HTTP error code in the Ajax response
For more information about browser snapshot collection, see Configure Browser Snapshot Collection.
Browser Snapshots Tab
A list of available browser snapshots appears. You can change the time frame of your search by changing the Time Frame dropdown.
Normal user experience
Slow user experience
Very slow user experience
Correlated server-side transaction snapshot exists
Snapshot includes resource timing information
Open the Snapshot
To open a snapshot, do one of the following:
- Double-click the snapshot that you want to examine
- Select the snapshot that you want to examine and click Details.
Browser Snapshot Types
There are three browser snapshot types, depending on whether the original object was a page, an iframe, or an Ajax request.