The Database Procedures window is available for Oracle Server.
The Database Procedures window shows you the names of the Top N procedures on the database instance based on time. To see the Top N Queries that are executed in a procedure, click a procedure name and then click View Top Queries. From the Procedures top queries page, to see more details about a query you can double-click a query to open the Query Details window.
Access the Database Procedures Window
To access the Database Procedures window:
- To view a database's procedure, click the name of the database.
- Click the Procedures tab.
Database Procedures Window Features
From the Database Procedures window, you can:
- Choose to view information for the top 10, 50, 100 or 200 procedures that most frequently access the database server.
- Double click the name of a procedure to view the top queries for one procedure in particular, or select the procedure and then click View Top Queries.
Click the down arrow next to the database collector name at the top of the page to choose to view the procedures of a different Oracle database collector by either selecting the database collector from the list or by searching for the database collector by entering text in the search bar and then clicking the refresh icon to show only database collectors that meet that search criteria.
- Click Actions to export the data on this window in a .csv formatted file that is automatically downloaded to your specified downloads directory.
From the Database Procedures window, you can view:
- Procedure: The name of the procedure run by an active session in the database.
- Elapsed Time: The time taken by the procedure.
- Weight (%): The percentage of time the procedure was consuming the database resources in comparison with the usage percentage of other procedures.