Every page view and AJAX request sends a beacon to the EUM server. Every minute, the EUM server evaluates the collection of beacon samples and sends what are called "snapshots" to the Controller.
With browser snapshots, you can enable or disable:
- Slow snapshot collection, that is snapshots of requests where the End User Response Time is higher than the configured threshold.
- Periodic snapshot collection.
If all three kinds of browser snapshot types—periodic, error, and slow response time—are disabled, the agent does not collect any browser snapshots.
Access Snapshot Collection Rules
- Open the browser application in which you are interested
- On the left navigation bar, select Configuration.
- Click Instrumentation >.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Find the Event Policy Configuration section.
Configure Snapshot Collection Rules
1. Check or clear the checkbox for one or more of the following:
- Enable Slow Snapshot Collection to enable/disable slow response time snapshot collection.
- Enable Periodic Snapshot Collection to enable/disable periodic snapshot collection.
- Enable Error Snapshot Collection to enable/disable error snapshot collection.
2. Click Save.