Download page Configure Mobile Network Request Thresholds.
Configure Mobile Network Request Thresholds
The Mobile Agent uses configurable thresholds to determine whether network request time is normal, slow, very slow or stalled. It uses these thresholds:
- To decide whether to create a mobile request snapshot
- For labeling network request experience in a network request snapshot
Default Network Request Thresholds
By default, the Mobile Agent uses these default values to determine whether a request is slow or stalled:
- Slow: Greater than 3 standard deviations
- Very slow: Greater than 4 standard deviations
- Stall: Greater than 45000 ms
You should configure these defaults to conform to your own criteria for your mobile applications. An absolute threshold rather than one based on the standard deviation is often more appropriate for mobile applications.
Configure Network Request Thresholds
- From the Mobile App Group Configuration page, click the Settings tab.
- In the Thresholds for Slow End User Experience section, set the thresholds for slow, very slow, and stalled in milliseconds or by standard deviations.
- Click Save.